Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mlbss.com ("the Site"). These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site and all its affiliates, affiliates and affiliated websites that refer to these terms and conditions as reference.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use the site
To visit this site, you must be at least 18 years of age or visit the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
We grant you a non-transferable or revocable license to use the Site under the Terms and Conditions. The purpose of this license in shopping is to purchase personal items sold on the Site for use on behalf of any third party, except as expressly permitted by us and in advance transparency. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in immediate cancellation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Content appearing on this site is displayed for informational purposes only. The product explanations expressed on this website are the same to the sellers themselves and we have no interest in them. The comments or opinions on this website are the result of the publication and therefore do not reflect our views.
Some services and related features that may be available on the site require registration or subscription. By choosing to register or subscribe to any of these related services or features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to update them in a timely manner if any changes are made to them. It is the responsibility of each user of the Site alone to keep passwords and other methods of determining the usage account properly. The entire responsibility rests with the owner
Account for all activities that occur using their password or account. In addition, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. In no event shall the Site be liable, directly or indirectly, or in any way, for any loss or damage of any kind that may result from your failure to comply with or relate to this Section.
During the registration process, the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from the site. You can later opt out of this option and not receive any promotional emails by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
All of your posts on the Site and / or what they provide to us, including but not limited to questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions (collectively, the "participations") become our sole and exclusive property and in no way belong to you. In addition to the rights that apply to any type of participation, once you share your comments or criticisms of the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name you display directly associated with this review, comment or other content. You may not use a fake e-mail address, claim that you are someone else, or attempt to mislead us or any third party with respect to the authenticity and reliability of any of the posts. We may delete or modify any posts, but we are not obliged to do so.
Approve requests and price details
Please note that in some cases, a request may not be approved for several reasons. The site owners reserve the right to refuse or cancel any request for any reason at any time. Before we approve the request, we may ask you to provide additional information or data to verify something, including but not limited to, your phone number and address.
We are keen to provide the most accurate price information for all users who visit the site. However, errors may sometimes occur, such as cases where the product price is not correctly set on the site. Therefore, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any application. In the event that the Product Price is not properly specified, we are entitled, in our sole discretion, to contact you for instructions or to cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We have the right to reject or cancel any applications whether confirmed or not and after adding the fees on the credit card.
Trademarks and Copyright
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, on the Site, and all content and design information contained on the Site, are our property, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, images, video, music and sound, All software and source codes and programs. All content on the Site is also protected by copyright in the form of a single work in accordance with the copyright laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt and international conventions. all rights are save.
In the event of any disputes, disputes or disputes resulting from the interpretation and implementation of these terms and conditions, they shall be settled and settled permanently through arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the rules of the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration. The arbitrator must be a trained legal person with experience in the field of information technology and independent of either party to the contract. Arbitration must be conducted in Cairo. The language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding and may be transferred to any court in the jurisdiction and its application in accordance with Arbitration Law No. 27 of 1994. Notwithstanding the above, the site owners reserve the right to take the necessary measures to protect intellectual property rights and confidential information through judicial redress or precautionary orders Issued by the competent courts.
Law and judicial bodies
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt. Accordingly, each party agrees to appear before the judicial courts in Egypt and waive any objections relating to the place.
In addition to any legal or judicial remedies, we may immediately and without notice terminate these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. In any case of termination of this contract, you must immediately stop visiting and using the Site. In addition to issuing legal or equitable judicial proceedings, we may immediately revoke all passwords or other account identification methods granted to you. We reject any visit or use of this Site entirely or partially
Any revocation of this Agreement shall not affect all rights and obligations (including, but not limited to, payment obligations) of the Parties and issued prior to the date of termination of the Contract. You agree that the site owners will not be responsible for you or any other person as a result of suspending or terminating the service. If you are dissatisfied with this site or any of the terms, conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines or practices of VRB GmbH & Co. KG, B-168-KG How to manage the site, the only and exclusive action you should take then is to stop using the site.
• The voucher can only be used once per customer.
• The customer must have only one account on the site.
• If you create multiple accounts on the MLB.com website or use the purchase voucher more than once / for the customer, in this case CLUBCOM may take legal action with this customer.
• In case of violation of these laws, the legal team will deal with the customer and cancel his account and prevent him from making any requests on the clothes
• Please note that the items purchased are subject to availability (up to the quantity) at the time of shipment and are the responsibility of the seller without any responsibility on mlbss.com Egypt. Your satisfaction and happiness are our ultimate and most important goal
• If the order amount is higher than the average, it will be required to pay an amount under the order account by paying the amount in the bank account for clothes or by paying in the accounts section of the company building
• In case of refund and payment method, the payment on the receipt of the customer has the right to refund the amount in cash within a maximum of 10 days and in the event of inability to reach the customer within the 10 days will be transferred to the purchase voucher and the customer can not request the amount in cash again
• If the customer wants to return the product because of the change of opinion / dislike the product / there is no technical reason, in this case, the customer will pay the receipt of the product reference from him
• Please note that postal transitions will only be available for 60 days in accordance with new post office conditions
Temporary offers and discounts
• Flash Sales are offers that last for a short period of time and are characterized by large discounts and quantity is limited.
• These reductions may fall on only one product (unless otherwise stated)
• Each display of temporary presentations or Flash torrent presentations is subject to two time rules. The initial rule is to offer these discounts during the flash-only time, where the product must be placed in the shopping cart before the specified time expires. The second rule applies after placing the product in the shopping cart where orders must be completed before the offer time is over.
• You must complete your order for the offer by clicking on Completing the order from your shopping cart.
• There is a limited amount of temporary offers per product. If the product is still available on the site after the expiry of the temporary offer period, the customer can purchase it at the base price of the item.
• Temporary offers are only good for selected products.
• Discounts for temporary offers do not include shipping or tax charges.
• If you return a product from Temporary Offer Products, you will receive the payment for this product at the time of the offer, which corresponds to the return policy.